Contest to win a trip to Copenhagen sponsored by Lonely Planet
I’ve never been to Copenhagen, it’s in my bucket list but you know… I need to tell you a secret, I’m like a lizard and the idea of visiting a cold city… Mmmmmm I’m always booking in another place… I’m not doing it on purpose… just happens! 🙂
But I know… there will be a moment that I’m gonna visit also this cities where the penguins play with snow balls in the streets.
What does the contest include?
The contest includes:
- Return economy flights courtesy of Lonely Planet up to US$3k;
- Accommodation courtesy of Booking.com up to US$2k;
- Activities & tours provided by Viator up to US$1k;
- Travel insurance covered by World Nomads;
- Copies of Lonely Planet’s Pocket Copenhagen and Best in Travel books
How can I join the competition?
It’s very easy and fast!
- go to this page within November 30th, 2018
- fill in the form with your name, surname and email address
- choose your country from the drop down menu
- write a maximum of 25 why’s you would like to visit Copenhagen.
What else to say? I’ve already done it, now it’s your time. Good luckkk…