I’ve never been to Copenhagen, it’s in my bucket list but you know… I need to tell you a secret, I’m like a lizard and the idea of visiting a cold city… Mmmmmm I’m always booking in another place… I’m not doing it on purpose… just happens! 🙂
But I know… there will be a moment that I’m gonna visit also this cities where the penguins play with snow balls in the streets.
Having said, Lonely Planet had teamed up with Booking.com, Viator and World Nomads to give you the chance of winning a trip to Copenhagen for you and a friend.
What does the contest include?
The contest includes:
- Return economy flights courtesy of Lonely Planet up to US$3k;
- Accommodation courtesy of Booking.com up to US$2k;
- Activities & tours provided by Viator up to US$1k;
- Travel insurance covered by World Nomads;
- Copies of Lonely Planet’s Pocket Copenhagen and Best in Travel books
How can I join the competition?
It’s very easy and fast!
- go to this page within November 30th, 2018
- fill in the form with your name, surname and email address
- choose your country from the drop down menu
- write a maximum of 25 why’s you would like to visit Copenhagen.
Here the General Terms and Condition.
What else to say? I’ve already done it, now it’s your time. Good luckkk…